Thursday, March 02, 2006

Crushin' in the Soundbooth




Last Saturday Lauren and I began working on our "Crush" installation. Audio comes first...because stories come first. We had a parade of women coming in and out of the recording booth telling stories of unrequited love. We actually have some men scheduled for the upcoming weeks. I read a great article in the Trib about crushes-gone-wild with the tween generation.

5 comments:

k(h)ara said...

SO exciting! I have a few stories to tell if you need 'em!

When it comes to crushes, I think my friend Kevin put it best when discussing how we have changed ourselves in order to get people to love us -

"I don't know about you, but I've listened to way more Tori Amos than I've cared to because of that."

the IMAGINATIVE ACTION REGIME said...

this is a fabulous piece!!!!! i'm so excited to hear more about it. k(h) and mrf!!!!!! chicago here we come hida ho!


yeaow.


(maybe mrf and sed can do a double crush interview !!!!!)

Mary Rachel said...

the mic is ready! i'm surprised at how many men are into this....grown men.

the IMAGINATIVE ACTION REGIME said...

i love that. it's so interesting. curious curious curious.

the IMAGINATIVE ACTION REGIME said...

how long do you think unrequited crushes last?